No Products in the Cart
Hey Classmates!! I don’t claim to be an expert when it comes to growing your followers on social media because I have low numbers and fall short of posting consistently all the time. I’m just sharing the knowledge I have found. You know what they say, it’s easier said than done. But anyway, here are 5 quick and simple tasks you can complete to grow your followers on Facebook.
1. Invite friends from your friends' list. If you feel they may be interested in a product or something that you offer, invite them. You can choose to add them all or be selective. It’s up to you!
2. Once you have invited your friends, encourage them to invite their friends. It’s as simple as the video below.
3. Post and engage in groups. Let’s admit it, we are all a part of several groups and we join them to learn, but we also join them to grow our own business. Many groups don’t allow selling and promotions; however, if you continue to share your products by saying things such as: look at what I’m working or what do you think of ..., the people who are interested will reach out to you. But never ever say “Buy my stuff” or provide links to your business, etc. in other peoples groups unless it is allowed or they have requested you to do so. In addition to showing what you do, you can also engage with other members by answering questions, providing assistance, asking questions, etc. This is called networking and can lead to them following you back to “your space” So basically, be creative and add value!
4. Post consistently. This is definitely my downfall and I am certainly trying to get better. But the more you post, the more people will see you and the more FB will allow others to see your posts. Start out by trying to post only once a day and move up from there. You also don’t have to always be posting your products, post your materials, behind the scenes of you making the products, quotes, memes, ask fun questions for engagement, and more. We will talk more about this later in a future post.
5. Use your Analytics. Many people may not even know what this is, but this is where you are allowed to see things such as when you get the most interaction on your posts, what types of posts get the most likes, etc. You can use these to help you determine when you should post and what types of posts you may need to post more of.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, but just a list to get you started. I’m working on the same as well. This month I am challenging myself to gain 50 new followers and to post at least once a day. Come on and join me and let’s grow our businesses together!!